Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Newest Member: Lil Mike


YO! Wassup dis Lil mike man the newest member of legendary status i mean the shoe game will speak for itself you will see, but man its like a honor to be on here the name says it all lol. Aight so i been thinking about making my own blog and i kept puttin it off so i said eff it and join up wit my boys t-marc and chaz. Me and my boys got a STUPID shoe game and i will be looking forward to keep yall updated with some new post. I myself rock mostly nike sb'z because it was a time when jordan and these fusions(d.o.f. death of fusions lol) were messing up the world so i cant lie i was gone hang it up. I got a nice jordan collection though its building back up slowly but surely. I did shop a variety of shoes i been through em all the vans, supras, creative recs etc but that was just a phase. so fam just keep it tuned to the blog Daily and we gone keep the heat coming. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment