Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Best Album Of 09', imo

When i first start thinking about writing this post the album i thought of was blueprint 3 ,but then i was like nah bcuz the album wasnt really that good... don't get me wrong it had a few bangers (on to the next one ft. swizz beatz is my shit).

Then i got to thinking wat else came out this year, about 7 gucci mixtapes, eminem's "relapse" (hella wack), Jada's "last kiss", Fab's "Loso's Way", Ross's Memoir's of a C.o. i mean "Deeper Than Rap", Mos Def & Q-Tip dropped some new shit, Wale nd Kid Cudi dropped their debut's, Clipse's new album got sum songs but i expected more them, yet still nothing stands out ... Then i picked up my ipod nd was like damn, Drake has put out a whole heep of qulity shit dis year

So my fav. album of the year "So Far Gone" mixtape, im not even 100% sure this shit came out in 09' but who gives a shit this nigga needs his recognition



Dude stayed putting out hot material he had "Best I ever had" "successful" and young money's "every girl" all on da radio at da same time...

So there it is my fav. album of 09', u dnt agree ? leave a comment nd let me kno

2 comments:

  1. I would have to go with banging that Blueprint 3..I can dig all the tracks

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, I agree on SO FAR GONE and it was released in Febuary 09! But its a mixtape and it dropped as an EP in September! Easily the best thing to drop in 09! BY FAR!

    ReplyDelete