Friday, December 11, 2009

Taking a break??



Tiger "I be hitting hella hoes" Woods announced that he will be taking an indefinite leave from the game of golf to work on his family life. “I need to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person" was the post on his website on friday. Also, for the first time he ADMITTED his infidelity saying “I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children,” Woods said. “I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness. It may not be possible to repair the damage I’ve done, but I want to do my best to try.”... Well I hope Tiger "I be hitting hella hoes" Woods gets outta this one, because that dude in some hot water lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment