Friday, December 11, 2009

New 1/2 Cents

As a proud owner of two pair of half cents already...(As seen below)

..I think they are 1 one of the hottest shoes of the year. Unfortunately I didn't get my hands on the black/blue colorway (not yet lol), but I have been wanting summ new ones lately.
So I was checking out all the sneaker websites and wat not, and I noticed that the Black/Green 1/2 Cents are on PICKYOURSHOES.COM for only $160($30 below retail price). So if you're feeling em, this is probably your best shot at em... Check out the pics below.





I think they would look Alot harder if there was more green on them like the silver colorway and the blue colorway. Given that they are a little more plain, they are still hot. But where do they fair against the best half cents?????... Let us know where you think they stand in comparisson with the other 1/2 cents that were released

No comments:

Post a Comment