Monday, December 21, 2009

Which would you Rather Rock???

I would like to start by saying I've been trying to make this post for OVER A WEEK, but the blogger wanted to act hella gay so I couldn't upload my pics.......
.........ANYWAY.......

As we take another look into my closet and in respect to the white/red 12s releasing on saturday I wanted to use them in this post. As you know, last december the 12/11 package released and featured the white/black 12s. I copped those(as did everyone else). Then I believe 2003(04?) the flint grey 12s were put out.
So my question to you is IF YOU COULD CHOOSE 1, which would you rock???..(and yes all of these are fresh as hell)


FLint Grey 12s(release some years back)

CDP white/black 12s(released last december)

White/Red 12(Just released saturday)

No comments:

Post a Comment